Cook Time:15 min
- Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips
- 1 (10 oz) container of Hummus
- 1 (8 oz) container of Labneh
- 2 brown onions, caramelized
- 1/4 cup of parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- Olive oil for frying and 2 tablespoons for drizzling on top of the hummus board
- Optional: Can garnish with paprika
1. Assemble your board!
2. Evenly spread the hummus on a large board. Create dips so that you have room to add the other ingredients.
3. Top with scoops of labneh, caramelized onions, pomegranate seeds and parsley.
4. Drizzle some olive oil over the board
5. Optional: Garnish with paprika for extra texture and color
6. Lastly, scoop with some delicious Simply7 chips. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Lindsay Wess
For more delicious recipes by Lindsay, visit Seven Bites
Try This Recipe With