Cook Time:20 minutes
- 12 oz fresh uncooked cranberries
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and diced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips, for serving
1. Use a hand food chopper to chop the cranberries.
2. Use the food chopper again or finely chop or dice the green onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries, green onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Add the sugar, lemon juice and salt. Stir until combined.
4. Cover and place in refrigerator 1 hour-overnight.
5. When ready to serve, remove the cranberry mixture from the refrigerator, stir and drain the liquid.
6. Use a hand mixer to whip the softened cream cheese until smooth and then spread over a plate or serving dish.
7. Add the cranberry mixture on top of the cream cheese and serve with Sea Salt Lentil Chips!
Try This Recipe With