Cook Time:30 minutes
- 3/4 lb Strawberries
- 1, 14 ounce Brie wheel
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag Original Quinoa Curls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Clean strawberries and remove tops. Cut large strawberries into quarters or half.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Add strawberries and toss to combine.
4. Pour onto a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet or into a baking dish.
5. Roast strawberries for 12-15 minutes until tender. Remove from oven and transfer strawberries and syrup to a bowl.
6. Place Brie in a separate baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is soft and warm, but not melting.
7. Remove Brie from oven and top with roasted strawberry mixture. Serve with Original Quinoa Curls.
Try This Recipe With