Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/3 cup banana peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh parsley
- 1 bag Cheddar Quinoa Chips
1. In a medium bowl, stir together hummus, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Spread that mixture out in a 8×8 baking dish or other serving dish.
3. Dice all the veggies and sprinkle them on the hummus base in any order you like. Finish by topping with crumbled feta and parsley.
4. Serve with Cheddar Quinoa Chips.
Recipe by Nick Evans of Macheesmo and Simply7
Try This Recipe With