Cook Time:10 minutes
- 2, 8 ounce packages of neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chives or green onions
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- Chopped Everything but the bagel seasoning, for rolling
- 1 bag Sea Salt Quinoa Chips, for serving
1. Mix together everything but the bagel seasoning
2. Grease your hands, using plastic wrap – form a ball with the cheese mixture.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Roll the cheeseball in the bagel seasoning.
5. Place a pepper stem on top and gently carve little slits on the sides to make it look like a pumpkin.
6. Serve with Sea Salt Quinoa Chips!
Recipe and photo by Meals with Maggie
For more delicious recipes by Maggie, visit Meals with Maggie
Try This Recipe With