Cook Time:1 Hour
- Simply 7 Snacks Jalapeno Lentil Chips
- 1 16-oz box of macaroni noodles
- 2 8-oz bags of cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of American singles
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups of whole milk
- S&P to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
2. Cook your macaroni noodles according to the packaging instructions.
3. In a large pot, melt your butter.
4. Once your butter is melted, add flour.
5. Mix until it becomes a paste-like texture.
6. Slowly add in your milk and continue to mix until it becomes creamy.
7. Add in your cheddar and American cheese along with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well!
8.Once your cheese mixture is think and creamy, add in your macaroni noodles and stir until it’s fully immersed in the cheese sauce.
9. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
10. Add in your macaroni and cheese.
11. Crunch up you Jalapeño Lentil Chips and sprinkle on top of the Mac and cheese.
12. Spray the top with non-stick cooking spray to give it a nice glaze.
13. Place in oven for 45-minutes or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
**Optional: You can sprinkle some parsley for garnish
Recipe and photo by Lindsay Wess
For more delicious recipes by Lindsay, visit Seven Bites
Try This Recipe With