Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 1/2 lb skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (or 5-6 bags pre-cooked chicken)
- 1 large carton of chicken broth
- 1 32oz package frozen hash brown potatoes, diced
- 1 packaging Country Gravy mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 8oz package of processed cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 16oz jar of salsa, any kind
- 1 4.5oz can green chili peppers, diced
- 1 bag Simply 7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
1.In a large pot, cook and stir onion, celery and garlic in hot oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Add chicken; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or till no longer pink. (if using the pre-cooked chicken, just add).
3. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
4. Simmer, covered for 12-15 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
5. In a medium bowl dissolve gravy mix into milk.
6. Stir milk mixture into soup mixture.
7. Stir in cheese, salsa and green chilies; reduce heat to low.
8. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
9. Serve with Simply 7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Try This Recipe With