Cook Time:50 minutes
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Sea Salt Lentil Chips, crushed
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened and sliced
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8-ounce)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blackberries
- Kiwi, sliced
- Mandarin oranges, sliced
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (6-ounce)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor, combine sugar, flour, crushed Lentil Chips and butter. Process until mixture forms a ball. With fingers, press dough into a 12-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla together until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust.
5. Cut the strawberries, slice the kiwi, peel the oranges and arrange all fruit in a way of your liking.
6. Combine the limeade, cornstarch, lime juice, sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and thick – about 2 minutes. Let cool.
7. With a pastry brush, glaze the tart – you won’t use all of the glaze.
8. Place tart in the refrigerator and remove 15 minutes before serving.
Try This Recipe With