Cook Time:5 minutes
- 1 container strawberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate, melted
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut, chopped
- 1 cup Sea Salt Quinoa Chips, crushed
1. Wash strawberries and dry
2. Melt chocolate for 15-30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Crush Quinoa Chips in bag or on a cutting board with a rolling pin.
4. Coat the strawberries with chocolate then dip into bowl of crushed Quinoa Chips, coconut or chocolate chips.
5. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Try This Recipe With