Cook Time:40 minutes
- 3 pounds fresh ripe tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- 1/2 Tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil and oregano
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Wash and cut tomatoes into smaller sizes
3. Place tomatoes, garlic, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper and the dried herbs in a large pan and place in the oven.
4. Roast for 25 minutes, stir after 15 minutes.
5. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes get some char on them.
6. Add chicken broth to a pot and bring to a boil. Add the tomato mixture and fresh herbs.
7. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture in the pot until smooth and creamy. Stir in the heavy cream.
8. Serve and add a drizzle of heavy cream or fresh herbs and scoop with Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Try This Recipe With