Cook Time:5 minutes
- 14 strawberries, tops removed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced rings (option to remove the seeds)
- 3 limes, 2 juiced, 1 for garnish
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 4oz silver tequila
1. Combine the strawberries and jalapeno pepper in a small blender and blend until smooth. Pour the contents into a shaker.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and some ice to the shaker and shake for about 1 minute to chill the margarita.
3. Strain the juice and serve over ice with a strawberry and lime garnish with Jalapeno Lentil Chips on the side for extra heat and crunch!
Try This Recipe With