Cook Time:20 Min
- Refried beans
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Onion or garlic powder
- Enchilada sauce
- Cilantro, chopped
- Red cherry tomatoes
- Green onions
- 1 bag Sea Salt Kale Chips
1. Scoop refried beans into a glass bowl and stir in enchilada sauce.
2. Take refried bean mixture and spread into bottom of your layered dish. Spread evenly.
3. Add guacamole and cover beans evenly.
4. Mix sour cream or Greek yogurt with chopped cilantro and either garlic powder or onion powder to taste. Scoop this mix on top of guacamole and spread.
5. Top with sliced cherry tomatoes, green onion and avocado pieces.
6. Serve with Sea Salt Kale Chips
Recipe by 1FineCookie and Simply 7.
Try This Recipe With