Cook Time:45 Min
- 1 small head cauliflower, boiled
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bag Sea Salt Lentil Chips
1. Preheat over to 375. Roughly chop cauliflower head and dunk pieces in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
2. Drain cauliflower and rinse it quickly with cold water.
3. Transfer cauliflower to a food processor with yogurt and puree until smooth. Add cheese and spices and puree further until dip is combined.
4. Transfer dip to 1 ½ – 2 qt baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until dip is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
5. Let dip cool slightly before serving, but serve while hot with Lentil Chips.
Recipe by Macheesmo and Simply 7.
Try This Recipe With