Cook Time:5 minutes
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
- 1 cup white chocolate bark, melted
- 1 cup peppermint candy canes, crushed
1. Set out a piece or two of parchment paper and lay out the Quinoa Chips.
2. Remove the wrapper from the candy canes.
3. Add the candy canes to a medium to large storage bag and seal. Use a rolling pin or your hands and begin to crush the candy canes. Add to a bowl and set aside.
4. Melt the white chocolate bark in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds, or on the stove top.
5. Once the white chocolate is melted, dip the Quinoa Chips in half way until coated. Set on to the parchment paper. Immediately add the crushed candy canes so that they set with the chocolate.
6. Repeat with remaining Quinoa Chips and once finished, allow to cool and harden. Then, enjoy!
Try This Recipe With