Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips
- 2-3 cups green enchilada sauce or green salsa
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8-10oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced, for topping
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped, for topping
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled, for topping
- Cilantro, chopped, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray a skillet with cooking spray or use a non-stick oven safe skillet.
3. Start layering – use 1 cup of the green enchilada or salsa on the bottom, add some of the chicken, some of the Lentil Chips, some of the sour cream and some of the Monterey Jack. Repeat this layer 2-3 times depending on your pan size.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until all the cheese has melted.
5. Add the toppings and serve hot!
Try This Recipe With