Cook Time:5 minutes
- 2-4 Avocados (depending on how many you're serving), skin and pit removed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- A handful of cilantro, chopped, for topping
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag of Fiery Pepper Lentil Chips
- Optional: jalapenos, seeds removed and finely chopped
1. Remove avocados from skin. If you like chunky guac, just finely dice the avocados. If you like more mashed guac, take a fork and press into the avocado to mash it. Set to the side.
2. Dice the tomatoes and chop the onion.
3. Mix the avocados, tomatoes and onion and add salt and pepper.
4. Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With