Cook Time:7.5 hours
Quinoa Chip Crust
- 1 1/2 cups of Simply 7 Sea Salt Quinoa Chips, crumbs
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Cherry Cheesecake Filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 21oz can cherry pie filling
For the crust:
1. Place the Sea Salt Quinoa Chips in a food processor or blender to grind them up. Alt option is to add into a zipped top bag and use a rolling pin to crumble them.
2. Mix together the Quinoa Chips, melted butter and sugar in a medium bowl until combined.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan (9-10 inch pan) and slightly up the sides.
4. Chill the crust for 2 hours before beginning the filling!
For the filling:
1. Add the softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Then, add the condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
2. Beat until well blended.
3. Pour the mixture into the chilled pie crust and then chill for an additional 5 hours.
4. After completely chilled, pour the pie filling on top and serve!
Try This Recipe With