Cook Time:30 minutes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Simply 7 Fiery Pepper Lentil Chips
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Crush the chips until it becomes a breadcrumb-like consistency. This can be done in a plastic bag or food processor.
3. Create an assembly line: Whisk your egg in 1 small bowl. Place the chips, onion powder, garlic powder with some salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
4. Spray a baking tray with non-stick spray. Suggestion: olive oil spray
5. Dip the cauliflower in egg and then the crumb mixture. Place on the baking tray.
6. Bake the cauliflower for 20 minutes. At the 10 minute mark, flip the cauliflower so that it gets evenly crispy.
Recipe by Lindsay Wess of SevenBites and Simply 7