Cook Time:25 minutes
Grilled Mahi Mahi
- 1-2 Mahi Mahi, depends on the size or number you're serving
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp paprika
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- A few handfuls of mixed greens
- A handful or two of julienne carrots
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- A handful of peanuts, chopped (optional), for topping
- Sesame seeds, to taste (optional)
- 1 Scallion, chopped
- Cilantro, to taste
- A few Simply 7 Sea Salt Quinoa Chips, crumbled, for topping
For the Mahi Mahi:
1. Mix together the seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Use a basting brush to rub the olive oil onto the Mahi Mahi.
3. Season the Mahi Mahi with the seasoning mixture.
4. Heat the grill over medium high heat.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes on both sides of the filets until the fish flakes with a fork.
For the Dressing:
1. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
For the Salad:
1. Toss all salad ingredients.
2. Top with grilled Mahi Mahi and Thai Vinaigrette.
Try This Recipe With