Serves:20 - 25 Servings
Cook Time:25 min
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into ¼-inch thick pieces
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large avocado, pitted
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced into ⅛-inch thick pieces
- 1 cup of crumbled Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the sliced sweet potatoes, cumin, paprika, olive oil, and sea salt to a bowl. Toss to coat.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the sweet potato slices out into a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a medium bowl. Add the lime juice and ½ teaspoon sea salt and mash together with the back of a fork.
5. Spread the sweet potato slices out of a serving platter or tray. Top each slice with a dollop of smashed avocado, one tomato slice, and crumbles of our Sea Salt Quinoa Chips.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With