Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1 package store-bought plain hummus or homemade hummus
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for garnish
- Sprinkle of sweet paprika
- Mix of parsley, mint and chives, chopped for garnish
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips
1. If making homemade hummus, go through the process of making and then spread hummus on a serving tray or plate. If using store-bought plain hummus (quick and simple!), take the hummus out of container and spread on a serving tray or plate.
2. Add the fresh veggies and herbs, drizzle the olive oil and finish by sprinkling on the paprika and salt and pepper.
3. Serve with Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips!
Try This Recipe With