Cook Time:4 hrs, 15 min
- 8 ounces fresh white-fleshed ocean fish (halibut, grouper, sea bass, red snapper)
- 8 ounces skinned, deveined shrimp
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp. finely diced Serrano pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely diced jalapeno, seeded
- 2 tsp. minced red onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. finely diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ medium tomato, seeded and small diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 bag Organic Original Veggie Chips
1. Cut the fish and shrimp into 1/4 –inch diced pieces.
2. Combine in a glass dish with lime juice, orange juice, lemon juice, Serrano pepper, jalapeno, onion and garlic. Toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Gently fold in the bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, olive oil and spices.
5. Serve in a bowl, or martini glass and garnish with lime wedges. Pair with Organic Original Veggie Chips!
Try This Recipe With