Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1 bag Simply 7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
- 2-4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 10oz bag Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cherry or heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for garnish
- 1/2 cup guacamole or mashed avocado, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Grab a sheet pan and add Jalapeno Lentil Chips.
3. Top chips with shredded chicken, green pepper and cheese.
4. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With