Cook Time:5 minutes
- 1 bag Sea Salt and Olive Oil Popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin pie coated candy
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy pumpkins
- 1 cup marshmallows
1. Melt the candy melts in the microwave or on the stove.
2. Combine all of the other ingredients in a large bowl
3. Pour the melted candy melts over the mixture and let cool.
Recipe and photo by Danielle, the Hangry Houstonian
For more delicious recipes by Danielle, visit Hangry Houstonian
Try This Recipe With