Cook Time:5 minutes
- 3 ripe avocados, halved and pit removed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Original Quinoa Curls, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Halve avocados and remove pit. Take a spoon and hallow out center of avocado to make a wider opening. Dice extra avocado and place into a bowl with dice tomatoes and cucumbers.
2. Gently combine diced vegetables and add into the center of the avocado.
3. Top the vegetable mixture with feta and chopped Simply 7 Original Quinoa Curls.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley and salt and pepper and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With