Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup of heirloom tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup Margherita Pizza Popcorn
- Fresh basil for topping
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Slice the french bread and lay on a baking sheet.
3. Brush or drizzle the sliced bread with olive oil and sprinkle salt on top.
4. Bake the bread for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes and set to the side until bread is done baking.
6. Remove bread from the oven and quickly add the mozzarella so that it begins to warm and melt slightly.
7. Top the mozzarella with the diced tomatoes and pieces of popcorn.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and add fresh basil.
Try This Recipe With