Cook Time:1 hr, 30 minutes
- 4-8 beets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 bag of arugula
- 2-3 blood oranges, sliced
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup Simply 7 Sea Salt & Olive Oil Popcorn
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper, for dressing
For the Roasted Beets:
1. Preheat the oven to 400
2. Remove the tops and the roots of the beets and peel each one. Cut the beets in 1 1/2-inch chunks.
3. Place the beets on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once or twice until the beets are tender.
5. Remove from the oven and toss with the vinegar and orange juice.
For the Salad:
1. When the beets are completely roasted and slightly cooled, prep the salad. Start with the arugula, add the blood oranges and roasted beets and then top with the almonds, popcorn and dressing. Option to add a goat cheese or feta.
Try This Recipe With