Cook Time:15 minutes
For the dressing:
- 1 anchovy filet
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest, from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 head of romaine, outer leaves discarded
- 1/4 cup light green to yellow celery leaves, from 1 head of celery
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Simply 7 with Giada Parmesan Cheese Popcorn
1. Using the side of a chefs knife, mash the garlic and anchovy together to form a paste. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add the mustard, lemon juice and lemon zest and whisk together. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil. Season with the salt and black pepper.
3. Coarsely chop the romaine and add it to the dressing bowl along with the celery leaves and parsley. Toss gently to coat well. Spread the lettuce and herbs out along the bottom and sides of the bowl. Sprinkle with the cheese so each leaf is covered with cheese. Toss gently to coat.
4. Sprinkle with the parmesan popcorn and serve.
Recipe and photo by Giadzy
For more delicious recipes by Giada, visit Giadzy
Try This Recipe With