Cook Time:1 hour
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 slices of bacon, any kind of bacon
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8-ounce) cheddar cheese or freshly grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsps green onion, sliced
- 1 bag of Organic Original Veggie Chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, process cauliflower until chopped to pea-size pieces. Place in large microwaveable bowl and stir in the water.
3. Microwave on high for 3 minutes and then stir. Cauliflower pieces should be crisp and tender. Then, drain the cauliflower.
4. Cook the bacon in a cast-iron skillet or regular skillet until crisp. Once crisp, remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Keep 1 Tbsp of the skillet drippings.
5. Take skillet back to heat and add yellow onions to reserved drippings. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
6. Add cream cheese to the skillet and stir. Cook until cream cheese is completely melted.
7. Stir in cauliflower, mayo and 1-1/2 cups of cheese.
8. IF you’re using a regular skillet that isn’t oven proof, switch to an oven safe dish or cast iron. IF you’re using a cast iron already, you’re set!
9. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over dip. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
10. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until dip is heated through and top is golden brown.
11. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with Veggie Chips!
Try This Recipe With