Cook Time:25 minutes
- 12 medium jalapeno popper, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- Pineapple jalapeno cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup Mesquite BBQ Quinoa Curls, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Add some of the chopped bacon into the pineapple jalapeno cream cheese spread and mix.
3. Fill the jalapenos with the bacon pineapple jalapeno cream cheese spread.
4. Arrange jalapenos on a baking sheet and bake until the bacon is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
6. Add fresh diced pineapple and crumbled Mesquite BBQ Quinoa Curls on top of each jalapeno.
Try This Recipe With