Cooking Time: 40 min
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground organic chicken breast
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 8 oz container baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1lb 13oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Simply7 White Cheddar Lentil Chips, crushed
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Simply7 Lentil White Cheddar Chips for serving
1. In a large soup pot, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
2. Cook chicken until lightly browned and cooked through, breaking up the ground chicken as it cooks. Turn off heat. Remove chicken from pot set aside.
3. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, celery and mushrooms.
4. Sweat vegetables, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes until softened.
5. Add garlic and sauté another minute.
6. Add chicken back to pot, along with broth, chili powder, cumin, beans and crushed chips. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
7. Serve chili with Simply7 Lentil White Cheddar Chips and shredded cheddar.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD of My Cape Cod Kitchen and Simply7
Try This Recipe With White Cheddar Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!