Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, for topping
- Parsley, for garnish
- 1 bag of Simply7 Organic Veggie Chips Original
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Peel and slice the onion in half then slice it in half again. Cut three of the sections into very fine slices and take the last piece and mince it.
3. Put the onion in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients (except pecans and parsley) and mix well until everything is combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into a dish, top with pecans and bake for 25 minutes until browned and bubbly.
5. Once ready, top with parsley and serve with Veggie Chips!
Try This Recipe With Original Organic Veggie Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!