Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 jalapeños
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 2 tbsp green onion or chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Simply7 Organic Veggie Chips Original
- Optional: 1/4 lb organic ground turkey + 1/4 tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice all jalapeños in half, lengthwise, remove seeds and wash under running water. Let dry on paper towels.
3. Heat cheese in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds. Stir, and add in green onion, cilantro, and spices. If using ground turkey, cook in a pan with cumin until brown, then add into cheese mixture to thoroughly combine.
4. Lay parchment paper over a baking sheet and place jalapeño halves so the inside of the pepper is facing upwards.
5. Fill each pepper with a spoonful of the goat cheese mixture.
6. Pour the Simply7 Organic Veggie Chips into a ziplock bag to remove the air and seal.
7. Using a rolling pin (or something of the same shape), roll over the chips back and forth until it creates a fine consistency.
8. Sprinkle the crushed chips on top of each jalapeño half until they are gone.
9. Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes, then let cool for 5 minutes.
Recipe by Rachael DeVaux, RD and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Original Organic Veggie Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a delicious recipe that goes perfect with out Simply7 chips? Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!