Cooking Time: 25 min
- ½ cup red or brown lentils
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp chili powder Nacho Ingredients:
- Cooked lentils
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil Sea Salt Chips
- 1 ½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese, divided in half
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, sliced
1. Place lentils, water and chili powder in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer until the lentils are tender, 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large skillet or on a baking sheet, place half the bag of Simply7 Lentil Chips and cover evenly with half of the cooked lentils and half of the shredded cheddar. Top with remaining chips, lentils and cheddar.
4. Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top nachos with salsa, avocado, red onion, scallions, radishes and cilantro.
5. Serve immediately with Greek yogurt and lime slices.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD of My Cape Cod Kitchen and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!