Cook Time:25 min
- ½ cup red or brown lentils
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Cooked lentils
- 1 bag Sea Salt Lentil Chips Chips
- 1 ½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese, divided in half
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, sliced
1. Place lentils, water and chili powder in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer until the lentils are tender, 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large skillet or on a baking sheet, place half the bag of Sea Salt Lentil Chips and cover evenly with half of the cooked lentils and half of the shredded cheddar. Top with remaining chips, lentils and cheddar.
4. Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top nachos with salsa, avocado, red onion, scallions, radishes and cilantro.
5. Serve immediately with Greek yogurt and lime slices.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD of My Cape Cod Kitchen and Simply 7
Try This Recipe With