- 2 cups cooked chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 bag of Simply7 Hummus Sea Salt or Lentil Sea Salt Chips
1. Place beans and garlic in a food processor and pulse 5 times or until chopped.
2. Add water, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
3. Transfer mixture into serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with chopped red peppers and cilantro.
4. Serve with Simply7 Hummus or Lentil Chips.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a delicious recipe that goes perfect with out Simply7 chips? Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!