Cooking Time: 4 hrs, 15 min
- 8 ounces fresh white-fleshed ocean fish (halibut, grouper, sea bass, red snapper)
- 8 ounces skinned, deveined shrimp
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp. finely diced Serrano pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely diced jalapeno, seeded
- 2 tsp. minced red onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. finely diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ medium tomato, seeded and small diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Simply7 Kale Chips or Organic Veggie Chips
1. Cut the fish and shrimp into 1/4 –inch diced pieces.
2. Combine in a glass dish with lime juice, orange juice, lemon juice, Serrano pepper, jalapeno, onion and garlic. Toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Gently fold in the bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, olive oil and spices.
5. Serve in a bowl, or martini glass and garnish with lime wedges. Pair with Simply7 Kale Sea Salt, Kale Lemon and Olive Oil, Kale Dill Pickle Chips, or Organic Veggie Chips.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Kale Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!