Cook Time:5 minutes
- 3 ripe avocados, halved and pit removed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Original Quinoa Curls, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Halve avocados and remove pit. Take a spoon and hallow out center of avocado to make a wider opening. Dice extra avocado and place into a bowl with dice tomatoes and cucumbers.
2. Combine diced vegetables, feta and chopped Quinoa Curls.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture into avocados and top with chopped parsley and salt and pepper.
Try This Recipe With