Cooking Time: 25 min
- 16 oz frozen, chopped spinach thawed and drained dry
- 1 cup light or nonfat sour cream
- ½ cup light or olive oil mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar or quartered artichoke hearts rinsed well, drained
- 1 Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 bag Simply7 Kale Sea Salt Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine ingredients in a nonstick pan.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Serve with Simply7 Kale Chips.
Recipe by Jessica Fay of Lipstick, Heels & a Baby and Simply7.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Kale Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!