Cooking Time: 45 Min
- 1 small head cauliflower, boiled
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil White Cheddar Chips
1. Preheat over to 375. Roughly chop cauliflower head and dunk pieces in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
2. Drain cauliflower and rinse it quickly with cold water.
3. Transfer cauliflower to a food processor with yogurt and puree until smooth. Add cheese and spices and puree further until dip is combined.
4. Transfer dip to 1 ½ – 2 qt baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until dip is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
5. Let dip cool slightly before serving, but serve while hot with Simply7 Lentil Chips.
Recipe by Macheesmo and Simply7.
Try This Recipe With White Cheddar Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!