Cooking Time: 8 hours
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, garnish
- 1 bag of Simply7 Hummus Roasted Garlic Chips, for serving
1. Slice onions in half, peel, and then cut into thin slices. Add all onion slices to a slow cooker with olive oil, salt, and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
2. Cover slow cooker and cook on the lowest setting (usually warm or something similar) for 8 hours. Stir halfway through if possible, for even cooking.
3. When onions are caramelized, stir in Greek yogurt, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook for another 15-20 minutes until ingredients are warm and cheese is melted.
4. Season dip with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
5. Serve dip while warm with Simply7 chips!
Recipe by Macheesmo and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Roasted Garlic Hummus Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!