Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1 (15oz) can refried beans
- 1 (16oz) jar of salsa
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup guacamole (see notes)
- ¾ cup cheese
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil Sea Salt Chips
1. In an 8×8 or 9×9 dish, begin to layer the ingredients evenly. Start with the refried beans, then salsa, yogurt, guacamole and cheese.
2. Top with diced tomatoes and sprinkle with scallions and cilantro.
3. Serve with Simply7 Lentil Sea Salt Chips
Notes: The dip can be made up to two days in advance and stored in the fridge. You can use any guacamole you like. A simple homemade guacamole using three avocados, mashed with lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper is an option.
Recipe by Laney Schwartz and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!