Serves: 1 sandwich
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
For the Tuna Salad
- 1 (4-ounce) can of tuna
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt (more to taste)
- Pinch of pepper
- Small squeeze of lemon juice For the Sandwich
- 1 bagel, sliced and toasted
- Whole grain mustard
- 1 slice munster cheese
- Micro greens
- 1 bag of Simply7 Original Organic Veggie Chips
1. In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice until very well combined. (If your tuna is already salted in the can, taste it first before you add the salt. If the tuna is unsalted, you may need to add more salt. Adjust according to taste)
2. If making the sandwich, spread some mustard on both sides of the bagel. Add the tuna, cheese and micro greens and serve with a side of Simply7 Original Organic Veggie Chips.
Recipe by Laney Schwartz of Life Is But A Dish and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Original Organic Veggie Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!