Cooking Time: 3 hrs, 20 min
- 5 ripe bananas
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 large handfuls of Simply7 Quinoa Sea Salt Chips
1. Place a small sauce pan on a stovetop at medium heat.
2. Add the coconut milk and coconut sugar. Use a whisk to blend. Bring to a boil. Whisk often so it doesn’t burn. About 2-3 minutes until thick. Turn off stovetop and remove from heat. Set aside to cool in a medium size bowl.
1. In a food processor, add the peanuts and Simply7 Quinoa Chips. Pulse until well blended. Should be a rough sand consistency. Pour out into a medium size bowl and set aside.
1. Peel the bananas and cut in half, width-wise.
2. Place the bowl of caramel sauce and the bowl with toppings next to each other. Have a tray of plate that is freezer-friendly next to the bowls. Dip half the banana into the sauce, coating well. Then place it directly into the toppings bowl, until the entire banana is completely coated. Place on the plate.
3. Repeat until all the bananas are coated and on the plate.
4. Cover plate with parchment or waxed paper, then wrap in plastic wrap. Place in freezer for minimum 3 hours. Once frozen, eat and enjoy!
Recipe by Chef James of Eat Naked and Simply7.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!