Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup minced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup minced yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup minced broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup minced purple cabbage
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil or Hummus Chips for serving
1. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, lemon juice, mayo, herbs, and spices. Use a fork to mash it together well and make sure everything is blended to a single consistency. You should be able to dip a chip in it. If it’s too firm, add more lemon juice or mayo to loosen it further.
2. Spread the ranch dip out in a large 9×13 baking dish or serving dish.
3. Mince all the veggies, one at a time, taking your time to make sure they are nice and small. Add the veggies in the order of the rainbow to the serving dish.
4. Refrigerate dip until needed and serve with Simply7 Chips.
Recipe by Nick Evans of Macheesmo and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Hummus Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!