Cook Time:30 min
- 1 bag Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour*
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- *Gluten free option: replace flour with1 tbsp. corn starch or potato starch
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a food processor, grind the chips into crumbs. Place crumbs into an medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the eggs. Add the 1 Tbs. of all-purpose flour to the egg mixture, and blend together till smooth.
4. Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture then dip into the chip crumbs. Ensure each side is evenly breaded.
5. Evenly space the breaded chicken tenders on to a foil lined sheet pan, coated with non-stick spray.
6. Bake chicken tenders for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with berry skewers and your favorite dipping sauce.
Try This Recipe With