Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 bag Simply 7 Quinoa Sea Salt Chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour*
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- *Gluten free option: replace flour with1 tbsp. corn starch or potato starch
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a food processor, grind the Simply 7 Quinoa Sea Salt Chips into crumbs. Place crumbs into an medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the eggs. Add the 1 Tbs. of all-purpose flour to the egg mixture, and blend together till smooth.
4. Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture then dip into the Simply 7 Quinoa Sea Salt crumbs. Ensure each side is evenly breaded.
5. Evenly space the breaded chicken tenders on to a foil lined sheet pan, coated with non-stick spray.
6. Bake chicken tenders for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with berry skewers and your favorite dipping sauce.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!