Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2, 8 ounce packages of neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chives or green onions
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- Chopped Everything but the bagel seasoning, for rolling
1. Mix together everything but the bagel seasoning
2. Grease your hands, using plastic wrap – form a ball with the cheese mixture.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Roll the cheeseball in the bagel seasoning.
5. Place a pepper stem on top and gently carve little slits on the sides to make it look like a pumpkin.
6. Serve with Simply7 Quinoa Sea Salt Chips!
Recipe and photo by Meals with Maggie
For more delicious recipes by Maggie, visit Meals with Maggie
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!