Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
- 1 bag Simply7 with Giada Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
1. In a medium bowl, pour in the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted, stirring as needed.
2. When it’s finished, stir the chocolate and peanut butter mixture and pour over the bowl of popcorn. Use a spatula or toss to coat the popcorn evenly.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice over the popcorn, toss to coat or use a spatula to mix.
4. Add in the powdered sugar to the popcorn. Place the lid on the bowl or transfer to a large plastic bag. Toss to combine.
Recipe and photo by Meals with Maggie
For more delicious recipes by Maggie, visit Meals with Maggie
Try This Recipe With Butter
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!