Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Simply7 with Giada Margherita Pizza Popcorn
1. Place the eggs in a small sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil over medium high heat. When it reaches a rolling boil, turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Drain well and shock the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Allow to cool completely for 15 minutes replacing the ice as needed.
2. Carefully peel the eggs and cut them in halve length wise. Remove the egg yolks to a food processor. To the yolks add the mustard, mayonnaise and salt. Puree until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to a resealable baggie. Push the filling to the corner of the bag and snip the tip. Fill the egg whites with yolk mixture until slightly over filled.
4. Top with about 3 pieces of popcorn and serve.
Recipe and photo by Giadzy
For more delicious recipes by Giada, visit Giadzy
Try This Recipe With Margherita Pizza
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!