Cooking Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 (11.5ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup Simply7 with Giada Sea Salt & Olive Oil Popcorn
- 1/2 tsp pink peppercorns, crushed between your fingers
- 1/4 tsp flake salt
1. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring often, until just a few chips remain un-melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until fully melted. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Fully line an 8 inch baking dish with plastic wrap. Pour the cooled chocolate into the pan and sprinkle with the almonds, popcorn, pink peppercorns and flake salt. Press lightly to make sure the items stick.
3. Place the chocolate in the refrigerator until fully set, at least 2 hours.
4. Using the tip of a knife to help, break the bark into pieces to serve.
Recipe and photo by Giadzy
For more delicious recipes by Giada, visit Giadzy
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt & Olive Oil
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!