Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 cup mango (about 1 medium mango), diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded & diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 ½ tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1 Bag Simply7 Lentil Sea Salt Chips
1. Combine the mango, jalapeño, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and orange juice in a medium bowl.
2. Season with salt and cumin to taste. Stir to combine.
3. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Arrange Simply7 lentil chips in travel lunch container (or on a plate). Scoop mango salsa onto each chip.
5. Serve with fresh fruit and veggies for a healthy, vegetarian lunch.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!